Tuesday, September 25, 2007

bots & vids



259: wow, long time no write in here. my head's too fuzzy for this at the moment, but i'm going to plow ahead for a few ticks and then go make some tofu n'noodles. i just meet w/karen lancel, the core-teacher for ime. it was great. i think. :) ok, i've deleted three possible sentences, so i'm going to go make food and then come back. don't you kinda wish you knew what i was going to say, but didn't? me, too.

ahh, much better.

so, my meeting with ms. lancel went very well. had a quick/intense discussion about the underlying foundations of my work. she asked some very poignant questions, one in particular that stopped me flat. not many questions have been asked of me (about my work) that i haven't been able to answer after the briefest of pauses. it was a nice shock. a very nice shock. it's interesting, though, how often the only way we feel we can help one another is by sharing our own particular way of negotiating reality.

i've also uploaded a number of videos: most from robodock. enjoy the madness.

No comments: